Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's all about the name

Blogs are all the rage these days so I decided it was time to start a "real" blog. I "technically" have two other blogs. One I started shortly after my son, Cooper, was born. I had high hopes to fill the blog with pictures of him and updates of him as he grew - which I did. But when Cooper was 13 1/2 months old, our second son, Cole was born. Time for a new blog!

I started a "family" blog that would be all about our family. This blog didn't go as well, as you can imagine taking care of 2 kids under 2 is not an easy thing to do! Fast forward almost 2 years later and things have slowed down...a little :)

And now it's time for ANOTHER blog. This blog will still be about our family, yes. But rather than giving boring reports of what we did each month (usually 6 months after it happened), I hope to instead share stories of the many adventures that being a stay-at-home mom of two wild and lovable boys brings me. Along with living very close to my mother who drives me crazy pretty much every time we speak!

But first I had to think of a name because it is all about the name. I needed something that didn't just describe who I was but also what I will be writing about. And then it hit me. Before I was a mom, which some days seems like that time never existed, I was a girl. And that girl liked to shop, a lot. And one of my favorite books was (and still is) "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. Finally the perfect name.

No comments:

Post a Comment